[jbosstools-dev] Re: [Soa-tools-list] Example of why consistent jar usage is important

John Graham jgraham at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 11:05:11 EST 2009

> How to change the order of classpaths ? Press F1 :)

You might laugh, but in a previous life I dealt with a product team that
was convinced users are not going to know about F1, and thus wanted big
"Help" buttons added all over the product. ;)

> With respect to more specifically in ESB then sure, find a good spot
> in the ESB docs and add it in.

Yes, specifically about the jars we know are impacted: scout and juddi.

Denny: Can you coordinate getting this information added to the JBDS ESB
documentation?

-- John