[jbosstools-dev] Re: [Soa-tools-list] Example of why consistent jar usage is important

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 08:01:32 EST 2009

>> We can help by creating a "ESB client project" wizard (or facet?)
> I don't think creating a "ESB client project" wizard or facet can
> solve this problem, since the ESB client can be any types of
> project, such as java project, ESB project and sometimes it's might be
> a J2ee project,  all need to for ESB client is just adding
> ESB classpath to the project,
The same can be said about any type of java project in eclipse - they
can all be configured manually if you want ;)

It would solve it in the sense users could see how it should work - but
if we don't need a ESB client project then i'm fine with that;
I think there are too many specialized project wizards in eclipse already ;)

> so I think we can just provide a popup menu "Set Up ESB Classpath" by
> pop up a wizard to select
> all available ESB classpath container.
I don't understand what that does differently than adding ESB classpath
under standard classpath dialog for java projects ?

/max