[jbosstools-dev] For the Record

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 23:29:23 EST 2009

The relevance is that when I was suggesting to Max to refactor much code
into a generic WTP extenders project, rather than keeping it in the AS
plugin, one argument to keep the code in my plugin was that my plugin
has no dependencies and can be downloaded standalone.

It can't, really. It requires JMX and archives.

This means I would be more in favor of creation of some core /
wtp-extension plugin to keep abstract or otherwise useful classes for
our distro. Again, this would mean that AS Tools would require an
additional download, but as we currently require archives and jmx, I
don't think this would be an issue.