[jbosstools-dev] a problem of classpath too long

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 15:58:34 EST 2009

My startup jboss launch config mimics startup.bat but I don't launch the
bat directly. I looked at the bat file and mimicked its behavior in a
launch config.

This way the launch configuration just launches a java type launch
rather than a .bat type launch.

This does add potential differences between the actual .bat and the
launch config clone of it, but it should solve your problem.

Just my 2 cents.

- RS