[jbosstools-dev] Question on Good Practice Re: Servers and Runtimes

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 15:46:51 EST 2009

WTP allows adopters to change the id and the name, if they want.  Most
adopters (apache, generic server,  etc) do *not* change the id, but
rather leave the id with the timestamp string. This, of course, makes
copying a server file into your workspace to create the server
impossible because the odds of having a runtime with the same timestamp
id are close to zero.