[jbosstools-dev] Externalising English strings

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 02:45:42 EST 2009

Hi all,

I've been testing JBoss Tools with the pseudolocalised langpacks
generated by the i18n build, and started externalising some of the
English strings which have slipped through, starting with Preferences pages.

I don't think I've checked in any changes to svn before, except in the
i18n directory, so feel free to revert my changes if they look like
causing a problem (eg because of merges between trunk and CR1), and
please let me know if I'm doing something wrong!

Also, if anyone is interested, I could write up how to build and test
the pseudo-langpacks for JBoss Tools.

Regards

Sean.

--