[jbosstools-dev] Re: Call for Code freeze

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Mon Jan 19 14:27:35 EST 2009

I know VPE is ready for code freeze, not sure about Doc team. But it
looks like they can do branch any time between now and before we have
gold build for CR2.

I've just tested Anton's comment for
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBDS-545  and it works for me. There
only one thing left for CR2 is mac issue
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBDS-557 and it looks I'm able to fix
it for CR2. I've updated *.ini files after Nick had switched build for
Eclipse 3.4.2 M build to fix errors related to transforms plug-in.

Denis