[jbosstools-dev] QA Daily report 22 January 2009.

Anton Klimkovich aklimkovich at exadel.com
Fri Jan 23 12:05:07 EST 2009

Hello Max,

>>   All test cases that were updated locally will be updated today.
>> Max>  Maybe QA could maintain a wiki page with links to the relevant testcases
>> Max>  per major version ?
>>      Could we update testcases one time a week?
>>
Max> Where do you maintan the testcases today ? Don't you just update the
Max> document in svn or do you share something else between you guys ?

Max> /max

 We have a local work copy of the documents and update testcases in
 them according to verified issues in jira new one created. We plan to
 update SVN copies with our local documents once per week. Is it
 acceptable?

--
Best regards,
 Anton Klimkovich                            mailto:aklimkovich at exadel.com