[jbosstools-dev] Re: UPDATE: Assistance in testing JBDS with SOA-P

John Graham jgraham at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 15:12:35 EST 2009

> Double click the server and tell what the deploy dir field is set to.

Just to expand a bit on this: By default the tooling uses the Eclipse
workspace .metadata directory to stage deployment, so you will not see
files copied to the server/{default/production, etc}/deploy folder.

If you double click on the server connection root node in the Server
view, an Eclipse editor will open. One section of the editor sets where
deployments are staged -- you can change that to the server's deploy
folder, save changes in the editor, and restart the server. You should
then get ".esb" folders (not archives) in the deploy folder for the
projects configured on that specific server.

-- John