[jbosstools-dev] More i18n questions

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Wed Jul 1 18:25:06 EDT 2009

My good friend dart once demonstrated for me that now in java you can
actually use chinese / japanese characters in class and method names also.

for example:

public class 头发 extends 发 {
public void 理发(剪刀 剪刀) {
System.out.println("救命!!!");
}
}

So we could also go ahead and translate our class and method names if we
wanted. Not sure if that'd make too much work for you, though, Sean ;)