[jbosstools-dev] Re: Using the JIRA Mylyn connector in Eclipse with the JBoss JIRA repository

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Jul 10 20:41:27 EDT 2009

I generally use "saved filters" from the repository -- create 'em in
JIRA and then access 'em from the New JIRA Query dialog (type in the
field to find your query).

http://imagebin.ca/view/pb6bvXx.html

Eclipse SDK 3.5.0 I20090515-1143
Mylyn 3.1.0

http://imagebin.ca/view/ormWSY.html

Not sure if Mylyn 3.1 runs on Eclipse 3.4 - you might need to go with
3.0 on 3.4 or 3.1 on 3.5.

Galder Zamarreno wrote:
> I've tried using Mylyn/Jira but after successfully putting the login
> details and URL, whenever I want to query something, it doesn't go past
> the "Updating repository configuration" stage, anyone any idea?
>
> On 07/06/2009 07:48 PM, Alejandro Guizar wrote:
>> Works for me as well, with https://jira.jboss.org/jira as the server.
>>
>> Versions
>> Eclipse Platform 3.4.2 M20090211-1700
>> Mylyn Task List 3.1.1.v20090411-0400-e3x
>> Mylyn Connector: JIRA 3.1.1.v20090411-0400-e3x
>>
>> HTH,
>>
>> Alejandro
>>
>> El lun, 06-07-2009 a las 13:32 -0400, Andrew Lee Rubinger escribió:
>>> I use it; works as expected for the most part.  Just point a new task
>>> repository to:
>>>
>>> https://jira.jboss.org/jira
>>>
>>> You'll need to get the JIRA Connector from the Mylyn Extras repo. @see
>>> http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAEXT/Mylyn
>>>
>>> S,
>>> ALR

Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena