[jbosstools-dev] More i18n questions

Dmitry Geraskov dgeraskov at exadel.com
Tue Jul 14 10:24:50 EDT 2009

Dmitry Geraskov wrote:
> Rob Stryker wrote:
>> Dmitry Geraskov wrote:

>>> Hm... I know... may be *can* instead of *could* is better, but it is
>>> not your comment about.
>>> I didn't understand it.
>>>

>> Sorry. What I meant was, we "can" take a user closing his comment by
>> unicode into account, but I do not think we *should*. It sounds like
>> a lot of work to do just to help someone who decided to close their
>> comment with unicode.
>>
> Agree, while you should not worry about hackers and angry testers :)
I was an angry tester today (no so crazy like in the discussion, but...
;) ) and I found some not obvious validator problems in seam wizards.
Them for example incorrectly validate method name (see New seam action
wizard).
Enter 'method1(){ String h="Hello, from Dima";} method2 '  and validator
will not show an error.

--
Best regards,

 Dmitry Geraskov