[jbosstools-dev] Action required: Whats new and noteworthy

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 4 20:00:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've been working on the N&N and i'm still missing input from Denny
about ESB and Dart about Smooks.
Especially the jira's related to Smooks are very short on any detail.

Could you please complete the new and noteworthy before Friday evening ?

I also did not receive anything from Rob and Snjezana, but their jira's
were descriptive enough to make the job easy for me to do.

Thanks to Alexey and Maxim for the Seam, JSF and visual page editor news
and noteworthy.

I have committed the current Whats new and noteworthy for the M1 release
(being announced on monday).
See
http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/~raw,r=trunk/JBossTools/trunk/documentation/whatsnew/index.html
<http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/%7Eraw,r=trunk/JBossTools/trunk/documentation/whatsnew/index.html>

let me know if I forgot something (feel free to add it /fix it directly
to svn)

Thanks,
Max