[jbosstools-dev] Re: Action required: Whats new and noteworthy

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 03:04:30 EDT 2009

Alexey Kazakov wrote:
> It's hard to say if most of this feature is implemented or not. It
> depends on what we want to have there...
> Seam component renaming is ready for using and it's in M1. But we are
> going to have more feature there.
> - EL refactoring: variable, property renaming.
> - Bijection attribute renaming.
> - Factory renaming.
> - ...
> But may be it's better to create separate issues for these features.
Well if they are going to get in there "bit-by-bit" then yes, but if
just some of this is in M1 we should
mention it - this is the major new feature we got! :)

Do you remember the jira with the movies attached ?

p.s. *please* junit test this to death - it's vital the refactoring
doesn't kill users code so lets keep it safe ;)