[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools 3.1 M1 and Operation Green Build

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 10:55:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

I just posted
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/JBossTools31MilestoneReleased - Thanks to
everyone working on helping getting M1 ready and out of the door.

We released this later than expected (2 weeks late) mostly because of
adjusting to Eclipse 3.5 and since we were trying to reach zero failures
in our
test run. Unfortunately we did not make it to zero - but we got pretty
darn close (1 failure because of Java 5 and Java 6 differences) , and
thus I did
not want to hold back M1 just for this single error.

Operation Green Build will thus continue and I hope you are all watching
the build mails to be sure we are not regressing and if an failure occurs in
an area you can help out in please have it as your first priority to fix
test failures and keep the test suite growing with relevant tests.
We should reach the magic Zero tests failed as soon as possible so we
can start relying on the feedback it gives.

Thanks again and you can now all consider trunk fully open (it was never
really frozen :) for new features and tests!