[jbosstools-dev] Unit Test Question

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 21:41:47 EDT 2009

https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jbosstools-nightly-3.1.0.M2/250/testReport/(root)/ArchivesTestSuite/testBuildAction/

So in this class, the build action (according to Max) is occasionally
failing. The problem is the unit test page doesn't provide me enough
information. My build action actually returns a MultiStatus object...
but I'm not sure how to get the details of this status object to be
presented somewhere in the build / test suite failure section.

Currently I receive the MultiStatus object, make a CoreException out of
it, then make a RuntimeException out of that and throw it up to the
testing framework... but as you can see, all I get is the stacktrace of
the Runtime / Core exceptions and I don't get the status details inside
the Core exception.

Anyone have any ideas how I can modify this test case to allow the
details of the CoreException's status object to be seen somewhere in the
test failure page?

- Rob