[jbosstools-dev] Unit Test Question

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Wed Jun 10 14:09:46 EDT 2009

I believe you just need to remove catch block and exception will be in
test results.

or use  this class from org.jboss.tools.test plugin

package org.jboss.tools.test.util;

import java.io.PrintWriter;
import java.io.StringWriter;

import junit.framework.TestCase;

/**
 * @author eskimo
 *
 */
public class JUnitUtils {

    public static void fail(String message,Exception e) {
        StringWriter out = new StringWriter();
        out.append(message).append('\n');
        e.printStackTrace(new PrintWriter(out));
        TestCase.fail(out.getBuffer().toString());
    }
}