[jbosstools-dev] Re: M2 test failures

Alexey Kazakov akazakov at exadel.com
Fri Jun 26 15:55:24 EDT 2009

Ideally, you are right. But we develop a complex software and it's quite
hard to make it ideal.
Sometimes only tests that fail from time to time indicate that we have
some hidden problem in our tools.
I believe Seam tools have a problem (maybe problems) that causes random
test failures. But without these tests we hardly notice the problem.
And when we figure out what is going on we will be able to provide tests
which will proof a stability of JBoss Tools.