[jbosstools-dev] Re: Questions about a few jiras

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 03:58:21 EST 2009

On 03-03-2009 00:31, Snjezana Peco wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a few questions related to the following jiras:
>
> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-3610 -  would you like me to
> commit the fix?
Yes - please to both branches.
> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-3590 - think we can sign it
> as resolved (or rejected)
Rejected, if anything we should look into if esbserver, soa-p etc. needs
their own server adapters of if we can enable/disable the facet
possibilities for ear, war etc. more dynamically...
> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBDS-561 - should I create a
> property sheet for JBossServerView and SeamComponentsNavigator ?
Too late now for GA unless it is super trivial and doesn't change the
current properties ui ?
> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-3839 - I think that Denny
> fixed this issue within JBIDE-3723
Resolved and linked to JBIDE-3723