[jbosstools-dev] Request Assistance for Broken Unit Test

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 04:24:26 EST 2009

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-2296

The unit test is named JBIDE2296Test in the
org.jboss.ide.eclipse.archives.test plugin.

The test is simple. It just imports a project, lets the eclipse
framework create the output/eclipse output folder, lets the archives
builder create the output/dist and output/dist/acme-jmx-connector.sar
file, and validates that the output folder hasn't magically turned into
a file instead of a folder.

For some reason it's failing on hudson, but I'm getting a "works for me"
status.

Thanks.

- Rob