[jbosstools-dev] Request Assistance for Broken Unit Test

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 05:37:41 EST 2009

http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/job/devstudio-nightly-2.0.x/6/testReport/(root)/ArchivesTestSuite/testJBIDE2311/
is the one.

Add a test for .exists() and add the full path to the message so you can
see if it actually checks it the right location.

Since it does not fail all the time I'm though most certain this is a
timing issue.

Alexey - what is it you guys do in the seam test to make sure things
have settled down before asserting ?

/max