[jbosstools-dev] JBTools 3.1 Release Schedule

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 03:57:24 EDT 2009

What is our release schedule for JBTools 3.1?

If it's at all convenient, we might want to synchronize with (or shortly
after) the WTP 3.1 release and the Galileo maintenance release. This way
we can be developing on their stream and notice their bugs.

Their release for GA is June 24. That's 4 months away.  If we plan on
releasing at, around, or after that, we might wan t to switch our dev
stream to the integration builds they pump out.

Ideas?

- Rob