[jbosstools-dev] Deploying artifacts that should be deployed before server is started

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Tue Mar 31 22:36:12 EDT 2009

This is probably because it's deploying into a metadata location in the
workspace and that metadata location is only added as a deployable
location via JMX after bootup.

Interesting.

You can still make your server deploy to a specific location inside the
automatically-added** location (aka the deploy folder) by opening the
Server Editor (double-click the server) and changing the preferences there.