[jbosstools-dev] drools-core.jar causing problems?

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 17:44:23 EST 2009

Hey all:

I don't recall if I ever brought this up or if someone else did. Does
anyone have problems with the eclipse installation complaining about the
drools-core.jar in the workspace? Has it ever been addressed / fixed?
This is the error I get:

An internal error occurred during: "Building workspace".
jzentry == 0,
  jzfile = 140319668613248,
  total = 1226,
  name =
/home/rob/code/jbtools/jbosstools/trunk/drools/plugins/org.jboss.tools.flow.ruleflow/lib/drools-core.jar,
  i = 303,
  message = invalid LOC header (bad signature)