[jbosstools-dev] $nl$ in icon locations??

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Thu Nov 19 13:17:47 EST 2009

Rob,

have you read my last comment about it?

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-3628?focusedCommentId=12494056#action_12494056

On 11/19/2009 09:40 AM, Rob Stryker wrote:
> http://fisheye.jboss.org/changelog/JBossTools/?cs=18601
>
> Denis:
>
>   This is the second or third time you have changed some of my
> plugins' icon locations and every time you do, it changes my icon from
> something pretty into a big red box ;)  Why do you keep changing the
> icon location to add $nl$ in it? This breaks the icon. What is the
> reason for this? Should I be keeping all my icons in separate folders
> for each language even when the icon has no text in it?

If your code for loading icons cannot deal with $nl$ it is most likely
has bugs like I fixed in my last commit or just doesn't load it in a
right way. Even there is no text in icons, it just good approach to
follow agreement to make icons translatable/changeable based on current
locale.

Tell me what icon you cannot make work and I'll do that.

Denis