[jbosstools-dev] $nl$ in icon locations??

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Thu Nov 19 13:36:54 EST 2009

I was just curious why is that not working for you and turned out that
extra line was the reason. I couldn't help it, sorry for that, and
turned all $nl$/ back and removed that line. Then tested it form dev
environment, then built it and tested it after installing from update
site, so it should be fine and you've just confirmed that :)

Thanks
Denis