[jbosstools-dev] Current WTP-style project offerings

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Thu Oct 1 14:15:32 EDT 2009

I've never made a project wizard that used the faceted framework. Denny
has. For Denny to make one for BPEL would be simply using the exact same
extension points he used in ESB, except in BPEL, with small changes for
things like ids, classes, etc.

I consider this "duplication".

Also I don't know anything at all about the BPEL project structures,
where the current wizard is, how the current wizard works, what the
important backwards compatability issues / pressure points might be, etc
etc etc.

I'm sure if I just dug through code for 2 or 3 days I could get
something workable