[jbosstools-dev] "Hibernate Configuration 3.0 XML Editor"

Vitali Yemialyanchyk vyemialyanchyk at exadel.com
Thu Sep 10 08:08:34 EDT 2009

No sense to implement new editor, even more there is someone in JIRA as a
patch - I had to modify old Exadel studio hibernate cfg editor far times
ago, but this wasn't accepted in trunk.

I never saw a patch that actually worked ;) Got a link ?
And what is the problem with the current cfg.xml editor ? (beyond that it
only gets installed when selectin gJBoss Tools feature ?)

My mistake -> it was hibernate properties editor - not cfg.xml:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-1674

Not a big problem, just https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-2607 - my
opened Feature Request. I have no peace cause I want to see it fixed.

Mainly property name/value suggestion - for me it looks like a feature which
is obligatory for Hibernate cfg.xml editor.

We have it discussed with Slava, so possible to get the issue resolved.

Vitali