[jbosstools-dev] image carousel on jboss.org/tools

Brian Fitzpatrick bfitzpat at redhat.com
Wed Apr 7 12:07:50 EDT 2010

Sweet! My only comment is that it moves fairly quickly from image to image and may move too fast for a viewer to click on it in time.

Would it be possible to add forward/back arrows, as I've seen on some other carousels on the web?

--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick (aka "Fitz")
Senior Software Engineer, SOA-P
JBoss by Red Hat