[jbosstools-dev] FOR ALL DEV: Merged modular_build into trunk

Daniel Azarov daniel at exadel.com
Mon Apr 26 09:48:07 EDT 2010

I locally restored classes which were deleted by svnmerge:
org.jboss.tools.tests.AbstractRefactorTest
org.jboss.tools.jsf.test.refactoring.ELVariableRefactoringTest

and renamed
org.jboss.tools.cdi.core.test.tck.NamedBeanRefactoringTest.java.fixme to
org.jboss.tools.cdi.core.test.tck.NamedBeanRefactoringTest.java

Also I avoid dependence in org.jboss.tools.tests from org.jboss.tools.common
by copying two methods from FileUtil class to AbstractRefactorTest class

It works on my computer. Should I commit it in svn trunk?