[jbosstools-dev] Repository location for new eclipse feature.

John Doyle jdoyle at redhat.com
Mon Apr 26 10:35:51 EDT 2010

I'm working on a Eclipse DTP connectivity implementation for Teiid.  My expectation for these plug-ins is that they will eventually be delivered with JBoss Tools and Dev Studio, but initially they will be delivered as a required feature with the Teiid Designer.  The feature only depends upon Eclipse DTP, so it could be used in any DTP install.

I'm looking for advice on where I should check this code in permanently in order to support all of these delivery options.  If these plugins have their own Athena/Hudson build do you think it's appropriate to check them into the JBoss tools repos?

Thanks
~jd