[jbosstools-dev] Codefreeze now in effect

max.andersen at redhat.com max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 12 11:08:25 EST 2010

Hi,

While we crunch through the issues being found in various parts of the system both branch and trunk are in codefreeze.
Thus don't do commits that are not directly marked as fix for CR2 in jira. If you find a critical/blocker/indoubt issue raise it with me, Dennis or Brian before
committing - if you can't reach any of us then raise the jira and post on the mailing list so we become aware of any new blocker issue.

If you do not have jira's assigned to you for the CR2 release, now is the time to try out our builds (as opposed to use them directly from Eclipse PDE which
doesn't always give the right picture) and see if things works as you expect them to and explore the other new features we got now.

I expect the codefreeze for trunk to be lifted early next week - but for now we are locking down to ensure minimum impact.

Thank you,