[jbosstools-dev] SVN commit issues??

Tom Fennelly tfennell at redhat.com
Fri Jul 2 07:26:16 EDT 2010

Anyone else having SVN auth issues like the following...

    svn: Commit failed (details follow):
    svn: OPTIONS of
    'https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/smooks/tests/org.jboss.tools.smooks.ui.test/src/org/jboss/tools/smooks/launch/serialize':
    authorization failed: Could not authenticate to server: rejected
    Basic challenge (https://svn.jboss.org)

So it sounds as though my password might be invalid, but I'm sure I
updated that since they were reset some time ago (and I'd have expected
to be reasked for the PW in that case Vs just a straight fail).  Wanna
make sure there isn't a more general problem before I try "fixing" it :)

T.