[jbosstools-dev] Unit tests

Gary Brown gbrown at redhat.com
Thu Jul 8 08:08:10 EDT 2010

Hi Max

Thanks - actually looks like option 2 may be adequate (identifying the packages under test as a 'friend' of the test plugin), and should still be ok with Tycho as the test plugins can remain separate. Just means methods being tested need to be public, but if they are not exposed by the plugin in general, that should be ok.

Regards
Gary