[jbosstools-dev] new component, new committer and updated jira notifications

Andersen Max max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Jul 19 18:36:36 EDT 2010

Hi,

FYI, I created a deltacloud component which jjohnstn has started working on - for now its just prototyping so not to be in the overall build.
We'll see how it goes before we add it in permanently.

I also changed the jira notification for the overall mailing list to only include "new content" instead of *every* change.
i.e. now the maling list will get notified on issue creation, update, comment, comment edited, resolved & closed.
list will no longer get "work logged", "assign changed" , "moved issue" etc.

Those events will still be sent to those who actively are on the issue as either assignee, reporter or watcher.