[jbosstools-dev] JBoss runtimes for tests

Andersen Max max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Jul 28 08:33:40 EDT 2010

I'll let Nick/Denis help about the specific runtime installations but I do want to make sure
this is really what is needed.

Couldn't you make a "mock" layout of how these runtimes look like and use those to verify
your code in your unittests ?

And then have a seperate test suite that requires this massive MB of dependencies ?

/max