[jbosstools-dev] merge of helios to trunk - complete

Andersen Max max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 10 12:57:07 EDT 2010

Hi,

I completed the merge. We are now on Eclipse 3.6 in trunk.

Everything compiles, but I haven't tested that everything runs all fine yet.

Things I noticed:
trunk/build/ and its content (especially build.xml) were semantically different  - Nick ?

vpe had conflicting edits as discussed on irc; i've applied all incoming stuff from helios - VPE team please check that it is as expected.

documentation were edited in a few places, looked like isaac thought he were commiting to 3.1.x  - did not merge it over. - Ben/Isaac can you look ?

I have to go for today, but Nick said he would monitor the builds and see if there are big fires to fix - but otherwise we
are now on 3.6 and 3.2.helios branch is dead.

I'm going to clean up jira tomorrow morning to reflect this.

Thanks for listening,