[jbosstools-dev] Server Runtime in automatic tetst

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Fri Jun 25 14:01:26 EDT 2010

I remember we have it in JBossASAdapterInitializer, which is disabled
for now,  but you can make static private methods public an use them in
tests.
Use one of the system properties from this list

-Djbosstools.test.jboss.home.3.2
-Djbosstools.test.jboss.home.4.0
-Djbosstools.test.jboss.home.4.2
-Djbosstools.test.jboss.home.5.0
-Djbosstools.test.jboss.home.5.1

and open issue for me to enable required system property for jsf tests

Thanks