[jbosstools-dev] Looking for examples of how to add annotations support and validation to the Java editor in Eclipse

Brian Fitzpatrick bfitzpat at redhat.com
Mon May 3 12:35:14 EDT 2010

Hi all...

While working through some of the Web Services tooling, a great request came up for adding better annotations support for JAX-WS- and JAX-RS-annotations in the Java editor. Some of the JAX-WS annotations are already there I believe, but there's no support currently for the RESTful JAX-RS services.

What examples do we have where we've added not only support for annotations but validation so users know when they're used incorrectly?

Thanks in advance
--Fitz