[jbosstools-dev] Is there a way to tell the difference between a plug-in running in JBDS and one in JBT?

Andersen Max max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed May 12 09:15:35 EDT 2010

this is normally handled in other cases by setting up a preference that gets configured in config.ini of the product (i.e. JBDS).

Thats how we handle the default url used for deployment in jbpm.

And btw. this does not seem to be related to if it is JBDS or JBoss Tools you are running but what *runtime* you are using which
in this case can be both.

/max