[jbosstools-dev] JBossTools Nightly Update Site

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue May 25 10:08:46 EDT 2010

The -beta1 suffix in categories comes from
org.jboss.ide.eclipse.releng/configs/jb*/release.properties and
devstudio-installer/version.properties. I've bumped those up to 3.2.0.M1
and 4.0.0.M1.

The -GA suffix comes from the tags files, which I haven't been updating
because I hope to be free of the uberbuilder by the time we're ready to
drop M1.

Note too that the Tycho build's parent-pom.xml has -M1 in it already,
and doesn't include -GA anywhere in the update site zips [1]. (More zips
coming soon as I add more per-component jobs. These first two -
ModeShape and Teiid Designer - were easy because they don't depend on
anything in JBT, only from Eclipse.)

[1]http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/3.2.helios/

Nick

On 05/21/2010 03:14 PM, Denis Golovin wrote:
> Nick,
>
> do you aware that nightly update site plug-ins still have beta1 and GA
> in versions everywhere instead of following
>> JBoss Tools
>> 3.2.0.M1
>> 3.2.0.M2
>> 3.2.0.M3
>> 3.2.0.M4
>> 3.2.0.CR1
>> 3.2.0.CR2
>> 3.2.0.Final
>>

> Thanks
> Denis

Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena