[jbosstools-dev] http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools structure

Andersen Max max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Sep 2 04:27:50 EDT 2010

>> structure
>
> More or less the same. Labels changed a little, but the idea is the same.

ehh? instead of one thing to look for there is now N.

>> links to the last builds
>
> Instead of a static URL (file) you have a static URL (folder) that doesn't change.

but that static url before were directly usable - now I have to guess which folder to go into....

>> build result pages,
>
> Yes, that's missing. Instead we have the .target file. And test results are in Hudson.

huh ? what is .target file and I don't see these jobs on hudson.jboss.org or how to easily find them. Before it was a simple click on the build results page.