[jbosstools-dev] why does -P local.site not mean local ?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 09:42:41 EDT 2011

You asked for that last night. The goal was that you could run with `mvn
install` and no profiles.

Of course every solution brings with it a cost - the cost here is
downloading extra metadata when resolving.

If you want all those to be OPTIONAL and have the choice of "local" OR
"remote" rather than "local+remote" or "remote", then I can revert to
what we had before.