[jbosstools-dev] why does -P local.site not mean local ?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 16:02:37 EDT 2011

1.

-Plocal.site == use local site (p2 repo / update site) defined by
-Dlocal.site=file://path/to/repo

2.

-Plocal.target == use local.target file in local ~/.m2 cache (this is
why you need to mvn install your parent pom + target platform pom)

Man, you try to make these variable names obvious and everyone gets
confused. :(