[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools 3.2.1/JBDS 4.1 Status Update

Brian Fitzpatrick bfitzpat at redhat.com
Fri Apr 8 09:55:49 EDT 2011

My apologies on the naming of the milestones. Nick pointed out we decided on doing two CRs instead of a M1 and CR...

So that means the milestones are actually CR1 and CR2 as below.

* April 29, 2011, JBDS 4.1 CR1
* May 20, 2011, JBDS 4.1 CR2
* June 17, 2011, JBDS 4.1 GA

It's a small typographic difference, but it saves Nick from having to change the name of any builds. Since we're going minimalistic for this release, let's keep naming impacts to a minimum for Nick!

--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick (aka "Fitz")
Senior Software Engineer, SOA-P
JBoss by Red Hat