[jbosstools-dev] jbpm versioning

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 11:56:17 EDT 2011

On Aug 8, 2011, at 14:31, Kris Verlaenen wrote:

> Max,
>
> Aren't those just different plugins for the different versions of jBPM?

Yes, but some are used by both thus doesn't really matter the versions are matching the runtime.

> In theory I guess that we should just have one version on trunk and all other versions should have been branches.

Why ? then you wouldn't be able to support multiple versions easily :) Tools branching != runtime branching.

> Since we're not immediatly planning any further releases with that codebase, do you think it's still worth the effort looking at this?

Well, up to you guys - you are the one having to maintain/bump the versions when doing maintenance/bugfixes.

/max