[jbosstools-dev] REMINDER :: Code Freeze EOD Today for 3.3M3 / 5.0M3

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 09:35:12 EDT 2011

heya,

I know that Andre/Rob got a few fixes to do in context of AS/Egit stuff but that should be done/finish soon (an hour or so - 16:30 CEST).

If you branch later than that and don't hear anything else then just go ahead and branch - any missed opportunity/issues will have to be done then in branch or wait for M4.

/max