[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Central: now with more installable features! // More coming? // Stuff missing?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Dec 1 22:22:06 EST 2011

I've added the following features to JBoss Central, per
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-1945:

SpringIDE - JBDS-1735
PMD - JBDS-1739
TestNG - JBDS-1705
FindBugs - JBDS-1745
Subclipse - JBDS-1777

In addition, eGit and m2e/m2e-wtp, plus the JBoss Tools m2e stuff are
included (Snjezana added those).

---

I've also been asked to look at including GWT, but the latest bits still
have the old Google license on them, not the new EPL (see JBDS-1737), so
I need feedback from Legal before proceeding there.

And I've been asked to look at adding jRebel, but that also needs
license vetting (see JBDS-1946).

---

Can people who use Spring or Subclipse take a look at the new Central
and tell me if I've forgotten anything critical? For example, do you
need any other Spring features? Should SVNKit be included? What about
Mylyn support? If anything is missing, please let me know in JBDS-1945.

Thanks!