[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools & Dev Studio are branched for M5 // Trunk jobs disabled, M5 jobs enabled.

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Sun Dec 4 11:19:17 EST 2011

3.3.indigo jobs [1] are now enabled.

Trunk jobs [2] are now disabled to save space/time on slaves. This means
work toward Beta1 will NOT be built automatically in Jenkins for the
next few days.

Please compile your stuff locally using maven to verify your commits
don't break trunk. You'll also have to run your tests locally (with
maven/m2e, not just in Eclipse w/ PDE JUnit runner, please).

When we are set to give the first M5 builds to QE, I will turn the trunk
jobs [2] back on.

[1]
https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_3.3.indigo/
[2] https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_Trunk/