[jbosstools-dev] M5 spin status :: no aggregate or JBDS installers available yet; many bot and non-UI test failures, plus one inter-build compilation failure

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Dec 5 18:40:14 EST 2011

Since turning on the stable branch jobs, here's what's borked...

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-10349

Still trying to get a clean stable_branch aggregate build (and then JBT
builds too) - last time the aggregate failed due to missing Central,
OTDT, and OpenShift (hadn't spun clean yet).

---

Details:

- hibernate : test failure in org.hibernate.eclipse.console.test

- jbpm : test failure in org.jboss.tools.jbpm.convert.test

- jsf : test failure in org.jboss.tools.jsf.vpe.jsf.test

- maven : 15 bot test failures (same failures in trunk) ... should these
just be turned off and only run locally / manually?

- struts : COMPILE FAILED - upstream bits missing? "The import
org.jboss.tools.jst.web.validation cannot be resolved."

---

There are also a few jobs for which the latest build failed, but at
least we have one good build since branching. This suggests we're having
some stability issues w/ a few Jenkins slaves, but at least we're
getting clean spins when the server is quiet(er).

= archives : aborted build? [Dec 4 ok]

= birt : failed to find usage bits (poor timing between builds) [Dec 4 ok]

= seam : no more locks failure [Dec 4 ok]